(U.S. fossil fuel plants only)
What is a Reliability Benchmark? Overview
- Plant Operators must maintain high reliability and high profits while plants are being required to be more flexible to compensate for the variable generation addition of renewable energies into the grid.
- With a Reliability Benchmark you can indentify and compare availabity data against with units of similar capacity, age, and fuel in the North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC) Generating Availability Data System (GADS) database. Keep reading and you will discover what you can gain ...
Required Data Quick
- We only need your plant name and outages information
- Get a quick report within a few weeks
- The most economical tool on the market
- Summary tables with more than 30 outage factors
- Annual Avalability factors over time
- Top 25 outages comparison