(U.S. fossil fuel plants only)
What is a Reliability Benchmark? Overview
- Plant Operators must maintain high reliability and high profits while plants are required to be more flexible to compensate for the variable generation addition of renewable energies into the grid.
- With a Reliability Benchmark you can identify and compare availability data against units of similar capacity, age, and fuel in the North American Electric Reliability Council (NERC) Generating Availability Data System (GADS) database. Keep reading and you will discover what you can gain ...
Required Data Quick
- Plant Name
- Outage Information
- Summary tables with more than 10 outage factors
- Annual Reliability Factors over time
- Top 25 outages comparison